Friday, June 6, 2014

Project Life 2014 {Week 19}

Happy Friday!

I'm officially on summer break (yay!) But something crazy is going on. I keep waking up at 5:30am every day! Part of me likes getting up early because I get so much done...and part of me hates it because its summer.

But it worked out well today, because the summer I-have-no-idea-what-day-of-the-week-it-is mind set is already here, and I almost forgot to post my Project Life layout! Silly me.

Fortunately, I remembered and I was up early enough to post it now!

Week 19 | May 5 - May 11
This week got off to a bad start. On my way to work I was in a very very minor car accident. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Unfortunately, the side view mirror broke off my car. Just the mirror part, not the holder or anything. It was pretty weird, to be honest. AJ ordered the part on Amazon for $20 and tried to put it on himself when it arrived, but neither of us could get it in to stay put. It was pretty frustrating!

But, we also did some fun things this week - a shopping trip to the new Costco, walked outside, AJ got a new "engineer" shirt, and I tried a new bread recipe. I actually didn't love the recipe, but it was still fun to do!

Well, since I'm up super early, I should go do something productive so I can relax this weekend. Maybe clean, maybe do some laundry, maybe take a nap ;)

What are you up to this weekend?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

4 comments:

Jules said...

Enjoy your summer...I personally like getting up early and getting some things done and then have the afternoon nap! I think it is perfect.

Tracy said...

I am glad everyone is okay.
Still scary, hope you figure out your mirror problem.
I would love to be a morning person, but sadly I am a night owl.
So happy that you are on summer vacation and are in summer mode, teehee.
Enjoy your weekend :)

Becky said...

Yay for summer!!!!! I like to get up early and get everything done, then you have the whole rest of the day to enjoy :) I'm sure in a few weeks you'll be sleeping in at least a little bit though! I'm glad you were OK with your accident! That's scary! So weird about the mirror??

Mary Jo said...

Sorry about the accident, but glad you are ok. I remember trying to replace my rearview mirror on my windshield a looooong time ago and it just wouldn't stay stuck. Frustrating!
So glad summer is here, but it's been an adjustment for us too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...