Thursday, December 11, 2014

December Daily 2014 {Day 10}

Happy Thursday!

I've got some seriously fun plans today. I get to go to the DMV. Isn't that awesome?! I'm very excited ;)

I was going to go yesterday, but there was more snow, so I decided to do a few things around the house instead, including finally taking out all of the Spode (and making lots of hot chocolate!)

"I finally took out all of the Spode. I don't really have anywhere to put it here (unlike Mom who has hers all displayed in her beautiful china closet!) So right now it is all sitting on the dining room table. But that's okay since the table is giant and we only need to use two seats so there is lots of room for everything. Since we don't host Christmas here, I think its fun to use our "fancy" Christmas china for "regular" meals - or hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles!"

PS. I edited the journaling after took the picture because I didn't like that I said "yesterday" since I actually took it out on Wednesday and only said yesterday because it was today when I was creating the layout!

What are you up to today? Its got to be better than what I'm doing!

The rest of December 2014Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Days 5 + 6 + 7 | Days 8 + 9


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

3 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

The DMV is no fun. I hope you didn't have to wait too long!! We got a surprise bit of snow today that was quite pretty!!
I helped out at my daughter's school with their Christmas surprise of goodies and decorated lounge (and also lots of hot chocolate!). :)
I love your Spode Christmas dishes. I didn't take any of my china out this year so it's fun to see yours!

Becky said...

So after you posted your photo on IG I ran in and made a cup of hot chocolate with whip cream and sprinkles!! So fun!! I lucked out and Mike ran to the DMV for me this week!! My tags expire next month, so at least that's out of the way!!

Dawn Gross said...

Hope your DMV trip wasn't too miserable. How much fun to use good china everyday! That hot chocolate looks delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...