Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day in the Life {5.12.2015}

Did you participate in Day in the Life with Ali Edwards this year?

I love this project so much. Although last year I never quite figured out how to incorporate my pictures along with Project Life.

This year, I have no idea what I am going to do with the pictures because most of my scrapping supplies are still in my parents' garage waiting to be shipped out here to Chicago. Apparently when U-Haul recommends a 20 foot truck for a three bedroom home, they don't mean a three bedroom home that also includes a scrapper!

So for now, so I don't forget before my papers and everything arrive, I'll share them here!








Now to just finalize a moving quote so I can get everything here and scrap my photos!


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Jules said...

Love, love, love seeing that little bump....so sweet!!!! And I seriously cannot believe that you are surviving without your scrapping stuff....yikes!!!

Mary Jo said...

Yay for baby bumps! :)
I've never done day in the life but I've thought about it.

Becky said...

I can't believe you don't have your supplies with you! Ack! I haven't done day in the life before, but I think we've talked about that before :) You look adorable with your baby bump!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Look at that baby bump! Oh so cute Mama!

Dawn Gross said...

Baby bump in Chicago! Exciting times!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...